Cat 6 RJ 45 Patch Cords :
PatchSee RJ 45 Patch Cords are designed, and individual tested for connecting the network equipment to patch panel and network user outlet. They are warranted for cat 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 June 2002 and ISO/IEC 11801 Channel test on a Permanent Link certified for transmission frequencies of up to 250 MHz.
PatchSee Concept and main characteristics
- Light identification by plastic optical fiber,
- Many lengths 2 feet up to 20 feet for patch panel,and from 26 feet up to 50
feet for direct connecting hardware,
- Color cable: Black with white marking,
- Color boot: Grey with white marking,
- Movable color clip, 16 colors available,
- Packaging: boxes of 6 or 12 pieces, depending of the length,
- Available in cross patch cord,
- Marking on the boot: length and P/N,
- Unique serial number marking on the cable,
- Warranty 25 years for Channel Cat 6 link on Cat 6
Permanent Link certified,
- Individual tested: each Patch Cord is individual tested (Return Loss, Attenuation, NEXT, etc) and all the reports tests are archiving on computer database.